The Dutch Barn is one of our most popular barn style sheds, and for good reason. When combined with a loft, the Dutch Barn’s gambrel roof style offers maximum storage. You can store those smaller items out of the way and still have lots of room for lawn equipment, garden tools, sports gear, patio furniture, and much, much more.
Great experience buying a building that really worked for us. I was worried about getting thru a fence and in the backyard but they were awesome and was able to get it right where I needed it to be.”
Each Dutch Barn Includes:
Barn Style Gambrel Roof
The barn style shed roof allows for the most room for your stuff. Add one or two lofts for even more storage space!
Windows & Gable Vents
Two windows come standard on all buildings larger than 10×16. Gable vents on each end of the structure provide ventilation, which keeps your barn style storage building cooler and less stuffy.
Large Double Doors
Standard on every barn style shed, these doors have a total opening of 5′ or 6′, depending on the size of the building.
Barn Style Storage Building Standard Features:
- FREE Delivery within 50 miles of our main locations!
- Available in sizes from 10×12 to 14×36
- 3/4 in tongue and groove flooring
- Standard side wall height is 6′ 4″
- Double doors
- Two windows (buildings 12′ long and smaller include one window)
- Gable vents
- Pressure-treated 4×6 Runners are notched to give the building a strong stable base.
- 2×6 Pressure Treated floor joists spaced at either 12 or 16″ “on center” to provide a very rigid floor that will support a heavy load without being compromised.
- Your choice of paint colors
Building a Dutch Barn
The Dutch Barn Quiz
Here Are A Few Dutch Barns In-Stock Right Now...