Rent to Own
Short on cash and need storage options now?
Our Rent to Own program makes it easy!
Our Rent to Own plan allows you to have your own storage facility at your home or business, when and where you need it. The low monthly rates are comparable to mini-warehousing rates per square foot. Stop paying for a storage unit across town. Get the shed you want, fulfill your Rent to Own contract, and have something to show for your investment.
NO Security Deposits
NO Credit Checks
NO Fees for Early Payoff
0. Zero Credit Checks.
Credit is not required in order for you to rent the building. If at any time the building becomes a financial burden, or you move and no longer need it, simply give us a call and pay the rent through the day the building is picked up by us. Your last month’s rent goes toward the pickup cost. As long as there are no delinquent payments, your credit will remain untarnished.
1. One Payment Down.
All that is required is an initial payment and we will deliver the building to your location. No additional payments necessary upon delivery.
Note: If you are located more than 50 miles away, we may require a larger initial payment.
2. Two Ways to Save
There are two ways to save with Rent to Own.
- First, you can choose a shorter Rental Period (24 months instead of 36 months). The shorter rental plan is more cost effective when considering the total contract investment.
- Second, you are encouraged to pay off early, if financially possible. There are no early pay off penalties. If you pay off early, you get a 40% discount off the remaining contract balance (total contract amount equals the monthly payments x 36 months).
3. Three Term Lengths to Choose From
We have three Rent to Own term lengths to choose from. Choose the one that works best with your budget.
- 24 Month Rent to Own Contract
- 36 Month Rent to Own Contract (most popular)
- 48 Month Rent to Own Contract
4. Four Advantages of Rent to Own
Rent to Own has several advantages compared to conventional bank financing.
- Rent to Own does NOT require a credit check. No matter what your credit score is, you are approved for Rent to Own.*
- No large down payments. Just make one month’s rent, and have your building delivered. Applies to most sizes of storage sheds.
- Flexible term lengths allow you to make the choice that is best for your budget.
- Most people actually find our Rent to Own program is less expensive if they pay their building off in the first half of the 36 month contract. With conventional financing, your early payments are applied mostly to interest, with principal reduction mainly toward the end of the contract.
*Please Note: If you have used Rent to Own in the past and defaulted on your payments, there is a possibility you will not be approved for Rent to Own again. Please Contact Us with any questions concerning this.
Payments are due on the 5th of every month. If the building is delivered before the 15th of the current month, the next payment is due the following month. If the building is delivered after the 15th of the current month, the next payment is due not the following month, but the next month.
Our Rent to Own program is available on select structures. Rent to Own is not available for carports, horse barns, or buildings to be used for living quarters. For these structures, we have other financing options. Contact us for more details.
If you've signed up for our rent to own program through Scott's RTO, please click the button below to make a payment.Make a Payment
Carolina Barn Rentals
If you've signed up for our rent to own program through Carolina Barn Rentals, please click the button below to make a payment.Make a Payment