Credit is not required in order for you to rent the building. If at any time the building becomes a financial burden, or you move and no longer need it, simply give us a call and pay the rent through the day the building is picked up by us. Your last month’s rent goes toward the pickup cost. As long as there are no delinquent payments, your credit will remain untarnished.
There are two ways to save with Rent to Own.
- First, you can choose a shorter Rental Period (24 months instead of 36 or 48 months). The shorter rental plan is more cost effective when considering the total contract investment.
- Second, you are encouraged to pay off early, if financially possible. There are no early pay off penalties. If you pay off early, you get a 40% discount off the remaining contract balance (total contract amount equals the monthly payments x 36 months).
Rent to Own has several advantages compared to conventional bank financing.
- Rent to Own does NOT require a credit check. No matter what your credit score is, you are approved for Rent to Own.*
- No large down payments. Just make the deposit payment, and have your building delivered.
- Most people actually find our Rent to Own program is less expensive if they pay their building off in the first half of the 36-month contract. With conventional financing, your early payments are applied mostly to interest, with principal reduction mainly toward the end of the contract.
- Rent-to-own does not affect your credit score; rest assured, you won’t have any negative credit score side effects!
*Please Note: If you have used Rent to Own in the past and defaulted on your payments, there is a possibility you will not be approved for Rent to Own again. Please contact us with any questions concerning this.