This barn is one of our most popular. It includes a second story loft that can be finished out as an office or living quarters. With a spacious center aisle, and the ability to add as many stalls as you need, the Monitor Barn is a great fit for those who want style and comfort.
We Offer Nationwide Delivery! We deliver anywhere in the continental USA.
The Monitor Barn starts at $32,000 and is available in sizes from 30×20 and larger.
Real Wood Siding
We include genuine Pine Board & Batten siding as a standard feature, so you can enjoy the classic barn look.
Spacious Center Aisle
Plenty of aisle space for protection from the weather and easy access for handling feed and bedding.
Steel Grills on Stall Doors
Each of the stall doors come with steel grills for maximum strength. These doors are built to last.
Monitor Barn Standard Features:
- White Pine Board & Batten Siding (Paint Optional)
- 2 Sliding Doors per end of Center Aisle
- OSB Roof Sheeting, 15 lbs. Felt & Lifetime Architectural Shingle Roof
- 1 Sliding Door & 1 Window per stall, 1 Loft Door & 1 Window on loft Gables
- 1 Window per stall in Loft, Wood Floor, 1 Service Door & 1 Window in Tack Room,
- Full Loft w/ Powder Coated Ladder, 4 Pitch roof over Stalls & 6 Pitch over Loft
- Oak Kickboard 4′ High & # 1 T&G SYP on Stall Fronts with Powder Coated Steel Grills
- Available in sizes from 30×20 and larger