Featuring a crossover look between the Trailside and Monitor Barn styles, the Lancaster Barn adds some style to the single-story barn category – and to your backyard.
Super friendly with great customer service.
The Lancaster Barn is available in sizes from 30×20 and larger.
Real Wood Siding
We include genuine Pine Board & Batten siding as a standard feature, so you can enjoy the classic barn look.
Spacious Center Aisle
Plenty of aisle space for protection from the weather and easy access for handling feed and bedding.
Cupola & Weather Vane
Add a cupola and weather vane for a classic look
Lancaster Barn Standard Features:
- White Pine Board & Batten Siding (Paint Optional)
- 2 Sliding Doors per end of Center Aisle
- OSB Roof Sheeting, 15 lbs. Felt & Lifetime Architectural Shingle Roof
- 1 Sliding Door & 1 Window per stall
- Transom windows in elevated aisle
- Wood Floor, 1 Service Door & 1 Window in Tack Room
- 4 Pitch roof over Stalls & 4 Pitch over Center Aisle
- Oak Kickboard 4′ High & # 1 T&G SYP on Stall Fronts with Powder Coated Steel Grills
- Available in sizes from 30×20 and up