Offering a full upper loft, the High Country Barn is for the horse lover who is serious about providing a quality home for their horses, while being able to store all the hay and supplies necessary. Upgrade to a metal roof, add a cupola, and arrange the stalls, tack room, and wash bay to best meet your needs. Need it customized? No problem – contact us about your barn design.
Very pleased with my new barn! I couldn’t have built one of this quality and workmanship for what I paid for it. Delivery was amazing and they put the barn EXACTLY where I wanted it.
The High Country Barn is available in sizes from 30×20 and larger.
Real Wood Siding
We include genuine Pine Board & Batten siding as a standard feature, so you can enjoy the classic barn look.
Spacious Center Aisle
Plenty of aisle space for protection from the weather and easy access for handling feed and bedding.
Full Loft with Door
A full loft with a door allows for plenty of storage space and easy access.
High Country Barn Standard Features:
- White Pine Board & Batten Siding (Paint Optional)
- 2 Sliding Doors per end of Center Aisle
- OSB Roof Sheeting, 15 lbs. Felt & Lifetime Architectural Shingle Roof
- Oak Kickboard 4′ high, 1 Sliding Door & 1 Window per stall
- Wood Floor, 1 Service Door & 1 Window in Tack Room
- 1 Loft Door & 1 Loft Window, Full Loft w/ Powder Coated Ladder, 8 Pitch Roof
- # 1 T&G SYP on Stall Fronts with Powder Coated Steel Grill
- Available in sizes from 30×20 and up